- The US is responsible for the genocide of America’s indigenous people. This is up to 100 million human victims.
- The United States is a country that was built by slaves. Slavery and racial segregation are still the legacies of the United States.
- The United States spends more money on its armed forces than the next 6-countries combined.
- The United States still practices systemic racial segregation but is in denial of the facts.
- The United States police force deliberately hunts down and unfairly targets its black citizens, subjecting them to modern-day torture and physical abuse in public.
- The United States is the only country that has used nuclear weapons.
- The United States has been at war, in armed conflict or attempted to overthrow other elected regimes for more than 95% of its existence since 1776.
- The United States is a country that illegally holds in prisons and tortures people remember Guantanamo and many other secret CIA prisons.
- The United States is the country where most people are imprisoned, roughly 4-million people which is several times more than was ever concluded in the “terrible GULAG”.
- The United States is a country of lies, where all the media broadcast the point of view of official propaganda. It is a country that destroys other countries under false pretences.
- The United States spies on its population.
- It was in the US that a plan of provocation against Cuba was developed: They planned, among other things, to shoot down a civilian passenger plane, accuse the Cuban military of doing so and, on that basis, impose sanctions on Cuba and subsequently invade Cuba.
- The United States deliberately demonises Russia and China so it can extort more money for its armed forces from Congress.
- The United States has been involved in the 3 longest wars of the modern era against other countries that represent no physical threat to it.
- The United States has the world’s largest stockpiles of weapons of all types ever manufactured and assembled by any nation in human history.
- The United States employs the use of “genocidal” sanctions against countries it doesn’t agree with which is responsible for the deaths of 100’s of 1000’s of people around the world.
- The United States sanctions the use of “death squads” to remove the elected leaders of other sovereign nations.
- The United States uses its economy to gain an unfair advantage for itself to the detriment of other nations.